Thursday, July 15, 2010

Grandma's Funeral

Picture from Grandma Derricott's funeral...From left to right: Tony, Bryan, Grandpa Derricott, Shara, Grandma Derricott(in casket), David, and Kent.

Hey guys this is Megan and i just wanted to talk to you guys about my grandma and her funeral. My grandma was an AMAZING lady who taught me many things. She would always sit in her chair and play hand held video games and sew. My brothers and I were all really close to her and we miss her dearly. She would always come to the boys sports games and cheer them on. When she had her stroke she would always brag about us grandkids whenever we would walk in the room to see her she would always say with a big smile on her face, "There's my girl", or "There's my boy." I am really glad that she was and is my grandma and I feel very blessed that she could be in my life.

No comments: