Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ladies Night and Fried Ice Cream


Last night was girls night out. I had a blast! It took some talking, but they talked me into going with them. We went to Cafe Sabor in Logan. It was delicious. I seriously haven't laughed that hard in such a long time. Stephanie got the idea to tell them that it was my birthday (last week). So then we are all laughing and talking when across the table I see Angie with a funny look on her face. Before I knew it, they were standing behind me singing some crazy birthday song. Then they put down in front of me a plate with, "FRIED ICE CREAM"!





I honestly thought it was a huge dinner roll in front of me. I had never had fried ice cream. Juli thought I was joking that I had never had it, let alone heard of it before. Then the laughter was even more intense. After about 2 hours of food, fun and laughter, we headed out. It was fun to see Juli again. The laughing didn't stop at dinner. Angie had a funny story and we laughed the whole way home. Thanks ladies for such a fun night. Where are we going next?

2 comments:

Steph said...

What a fun night!! I'm so glad we talked you into it. Let's do it again soon!

The Swainston Family said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Laughing makes you feel so much better huh!