Saturday, January 10, 2009

Update

I am always reading other blogs and at times I wonder why they don't update very often. Then I looked at my own tonight and I am the quilty one. I need to take the time to post and update for family members and future reference.
I can't believe the first semester is already at a close. Where did the time go? Now it's time to really dig into the Senior Project and get it done. Scott is going to put in new counter tops in the kitchen. It will be nice, but I'm not looking forward to the mess. Then before you know it, he will be graduated. :( He has applied to work in Alaska for the summer, which would be awesome.
Taylor and Jordan both work at the "famous" Arctic Circle. Hey, it's a job` and I don't have to hand out as much $$$ to them now. Yeah! I remember working at Polar Bear and loving it. (well, the money anyway)
I am currently doing a long term sub at the elementary school. My good friend, Juli, is doing her student teaching at Brigham City and I was able to take over for her until the first of April. It is a music rotation class where in a week of school, I am able to see every student. I must say that I am having a blast!
My parents are still in Hawaii and having a great time with my brother and his family. We still don't know what Bryan is suffering from, but our prayers and well wishes are with him.
My brother Tony started his job at BYU-I and LOVES it. He said the spirit is so strong there. I wish him the best.
So everyone take advice from me, update more often.

3 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

I'm also guilty of not updating very often. Maybe when the kids are in bed tonight I'll take the time to do it. It will be nice to have new kitchen counters!!!

Bear River Photographic Society said...

don't you just that sr project? that is good that scott is putting in new counter tops and that would be way fun to go to alaska to work what will he be doing there? I am glad i don't have to deal with the sr project anymore. you still have 3 more kids to go.

This Idaho Girl said...

I'm sad I missed pestering those boys at AC. And Scott graduating? Can you believe it. You'll have to talk the boys into doing more home improvement projects around the house.