Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Daddy :)

This is a birthday tribute to my cute little daddy! Happy Birthday, Dad. For many years we have celebrated his birthday on the 12th of December. It wasn't until a few years ago that my grandmother told us that it was actually on the 11th. Two of my brothers have already called him tonight to wish him a happy day, the rest will call tomorrow. As for me, I will dedicate this blog to him tonight and then call him tomorrow.



He is such an awesome Dad, husband, grandfather, brother and best of all, FRIEND. So, Daddy.... !HaPpY BirThDaY!

6 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

That is so sweet! I agree that he is a "cute little daddy", and I'll claim him as a wonderful "cute little daddy-in-law"~

Bear River Photographic Society said...

Shara,

wow i haven't seen your brothers for long time i remember going over to your house and your brothers were just little boys. your dad and mom look so cute, I always loved visiting with them i don't see them much anymore. how are they doing? its hard to see our parents age but i guess we are aging as well.

Unknown said...

I wanna know the true story of whether Grandma didn't like odd numbers or whether it was something else...

Theresaleeatk said...

Hi Shera. I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you. Cute blog. Tell your dad Happy B-day

Cindy King said...

I saw your comment on Tammy's blog and wondered if it was the same Shara I knew in high school. How fun when I realized it was! It was fun to see your dad's birthday celebration. I run into your mom at the temple on occasion. Good old Preston! Take care!

This Idaho Girl said...

I have gleaned so many things from your dad (oh the memories from 10th grade speech) I'll just share one: Don't assume, it maks an *** out of you and me.